Saturday 22 April 2017

Still Living on the Breadline

I haven't blogged since we received our grocery order last Wednesday but needless to say, I'm still budgeting and sorting out cheap, healthy and tasty meals.

On Thursday night I had the remains of the previous evening's pizza but to ensure the topping didn't burn when I reheated it I decided to add some chopped spring onions (scallions), chopped baby plum tomatoes and sweetcorn on the top.  I then decided to sprinkle a little bit of extra cheese on the top so my newly added veg didn't burn and I'm wondering if all this cheese gave me one of the weirdest dreams I've had in years!  You'll be pleased to know that I'm not normally that fractious with people.

Yesterday I spent just about all day doing online surveys which netted me a not inconsiderable sum of money.  Today, I went back to complete more surveys and was fortunate enough to be offered a free sample of breakfast cereal.

i think today must have been my lucky day ... made some more money from surveys, was offered a free sample and, in this morning's post I received a DVD of The Accountant with Ben Afleck.

I won the film in a magazine prize draw. Looking forward to watching that tonight while I'm eating my garlic and herb tortellini with seafood in a tomato and basil sauce.

I'll give you my views on it maybe tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment